The Archuleta County Republican Central Committee (ACRCC) adopted the following articulation of fundamental beliefs styled as “Core Principles of Republicanism” for incorporation into the ACRCC’s bylaws and further, that members of the ACRCC and Republican candidates for public office are expected to support these “Core Principles of Republicanism” as stated below:
1. Faithfully adhere to the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.
2. Support a strong national defense.
3. Advocate minimum taxation and limited government.
4. Require accountability and transparency in government.
5. Foster free enterprise.
6. Promote individual responsibility, rights, and freedom.